Author Topic: 3D print shops  (Read 619 times)

Pizzaparty

• Crew
  • Respect: +19
3D print shops
« on: June 29, 2023, 08:44:36 AM »
I’m not sure if this is where I should ask, but is there a thread or can we make a thread that can be edited for people that do 3d printing outside of shapeways? I know baldylox and track29 (Roberts printing) is on Facebook, but are there other pages or people that print things that we could put in a consolidated thread? I think the majority of offerings are in N scale.

There are some fantastic modelers doing some amazing stuff with 3d modeling and would be nice to see their offerings!

(Mods if this doesn’t go here please move it where it would be appropriate)

John

• Administrator
  • Crew
  • Respect: +3218
Re: 3D print shops
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 09:45:03 AM »
I’m not sure if this is where I should ask, but is there a thread or can we make a thread that can be edited for people that do 3d printing outside of shapeways? I know baldylox and track29 (Roberts printing) is on Facebook, but are there other pages or people that print things that we could put in a consolidated thread? I think the majority of offerings are in N scale.

There are some fantastic modelers doing some amazing stuff with 3d modeling and would be nice to see their offerings!

(Mods if this doesn’t go here please move it where it would be appropriate)

There is a 3D Printing Forum ( you may not see it yet) due to low post count - it has a pinned thread started in 2018 with that info

Lemosteam

• Crew
  • PRR, The Standard Railroad of my World
  • Respect: +3549
    • Designer at Keystone Details
Re: 3D print shops
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 11:11:11 AM »
Also, keep an eye on the Product Discussion page.  Sometimes folks list their 3D printed offerings there.