Author Topic: You Boys Like Mexeeecoo? Video from my recent railfan trip.  (Read 198 times)

Ed Kapuscinski

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +8974
    • Conrail 1285
You Boys Like Mexeeecoo? Video from my recent railfan trip.
« on: August 13, 2024, 10:34:27 AM »
+1
My friends Ben and Tristan and I finally rescheduled a planned railfan trip from 2019 and had a fantastic time.

Here are highlights from day one, featuring a few brief cameos from @mu26aeh , who's help in catching the MMID I greatly appreciate.

It's mostly a typical railfan video, but I hope I edited it enough to be a fun watch.

/>
I'm still working on the second part and will share that when its done too.

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1156
Re: You Boys Like Mexeeecoo? Video from my recent railfan trip.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 05:10:21 PM »
My friends Ben and Tristan and I finally rescheduled a planned railfan trip from 2019 and had a fantastic time.

Here are highlights from day one, featuring a few brief cameos from @mu26aeh , who's help in catching the MMID I greatly appreciate.

It's mostly a typical railfan video, but I hope I edited it enough to be a fun watch.

/>
I'm still working on the second part and will share that when its done too.
   nice...too bad its not west coast.  ;)    great info here.
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!