Author Topic: US Airbrush Supply  (Read 746 times)

BCR751

• Crew
  • A.K.A. Mr. Goodenough
  • Respect: +161
US Airbrush Supply
« on: September 19, 2023, 03:20:38 PM »
Anyone know what's going on with US Airbrush Supply in Chicago?  I've been trying to contact them for weeks.  They have never answered their phone and now they can't accept phone messages because their inbox is full.  Tried email and that hasn't worked either.  Are they down for the count?

Doug

thomasjmdavis

• Crew
  • Respect: +1081
Re: US Airbrush Supply
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 03:47:40 PM »
Is that the same company as USA Airbrush Supply? (usaairbrushsupply.com)
Did you include both aa's in usaa.... when you emailed?

I sent them an email to see if I get a response.
Tom D.

I have a mind like a steel trap...a VERY rusty, old steel trap.

thomasjmdavis

• Crew
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 03:49:17 PM »
After 30 seconds, I got back an autoreply telling me they received my email. So, their email server is still up and running.
Tom D.

C855B

• Crew
  • Respect: +2391
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 03:53:52 PM »
You aren't talking about midwestairbrush.com, are you? They're (also?) in Chicago, which is what got my attention. My go-to; alive and well as far as I can see.
...mike

http://www.gibboncozadandwestern.com

Note: Images linked in my postings are on an HTTP server, not HTTPS. Enable "mixed content" in your browser to view.

There are over 1000 images on this server. Not changing anytime soon.

sizemore

• The Pitt
  • Crew
  • Respect: +75
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 05:13:45 PM »
USA Airbrush (https://usaairbrushsupply.com/) used to be the sale redirect point for Badger products. If you're looking for Badger products may be best to contact Badger direct for assistance (http://badgerairbrush.com/Contact_Us.asp). At a minimum they may be able to tell you what is going on with USA Airbrush.

The S.

Thompson Sub: Instagram | Youtube | Website

BCR751

• Crew
  • A.K.A. Mr. Goodenough
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 08:20:29 PM »
Thanks for the replies.  No, I did send the email using both 'A's.  They didn't get kicked back so I think they got through.  I don't know why they are not answering their phone.  Can't leave messages either.  I will contact Badger directly and see if they know anything.

Doug

thomasjmdavis

• Crew
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023, 10:03:13 PM »
Thanks for the replies.  No, I did send the email using both 'A's.  They didn't get kicked back so I think they got through.  I don't know why they are not answering their phone.  Can't leave messages either.  I will contact Badger directly and see if they know anything.

Doug
I got an email back from Kevin at USA Airbrush. They are still in business. Badger recently moved into a new facility, and some of the Badger products are still on backorder.  But, I got an email back, so I assume their email is still working. If the reason you are trying to contact them is for product support (as opposed to sales) they recommend calling Badger.
For technical support phone our preferred products manufacturer, Badger Air-Brush Co., at 312-282-9762
Tom D.

BCR751

• Crew
  • A.K.A. Mr. Goodenough
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2023, 02:52:48 PM »
I finally received an email reply from USA Airbrush and was told basically the same thing.  Their phone inbox is still full, however.  Apparently, as TomD. said, everyone is having trouble getting Badger stuff these days.   Because I am unable to locate the airbrush I want, I, against my better judgement, went to Amazon and found one there for an extremely low price compared to the online prices of other vendors.  Being a bit suspicious, I contacted the seller and asked if they, or Amazon, set the price.  He told me Amazon controls the prices seen on their pages which surprised me.  I told him he would be the second to know if the airbrush turned out to be faulty. Any port in a storm, I guess.

Doug