Author Topic: MTL Web Problems..  (Read 730 times)

Gozer the Gozerian

• Crew
  • Respect: +1156
MTL Web Problems..
« on: June 14, 2024, 02:38:38 PM »
+5
Official message from Micro-Trains Line

After our website crashed nearly five weeks ago, our email service stopping on a routine basis and not receiving any helpful technical support, we are moving our website and email service to an all new host.  We're told our website and email will be in full service on Monday June 17th, 2024.

We apologize to our authorized Dealer network, as well as our consumers about the hassle and frustration you may have endured during these past few weeks, due to our website and email troubles.  We also sincerely thank you for your ongoing interest and patronage of our model trains.

MTL
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor!

thomasjmdavis

• Crew
  • Respect: +1079
Re: MTL Web Problems..
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2024, 06:10:34 PM »
+1
Thanks for the facts, which will hopefully  put an end to the speculation.  Looking forward to seeing the finished website next week. What's up so far looks good!
Tom D.

I have a mind like a steel trap...a VERY rusty, old steel trap.

mu26aeh

• Crew
  • Respect: +3491
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2024, 06:12:41 PM »
+1
Thanks for update !

Seen the weathered releases today, looks like I'm spending more money !

BruceStikkers

• Crew
  • Respect: +12
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 07:29:35 PM »
+2
I used it to place an order yesterday and everything went fine including the acknowledgement of my order from PayPal.

Bruce Stikkers
St. Joseph, IL

mkearns

• Crew
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2024, 01:47:10 PM »
Anyone else having trouble logging in? I had an account with a saved wishlist prior to the crash. But it's not recognizing me and/or spinning wheel on a blank pop up. Wanted to see if it was me or the greater universe? Thanks.

basementcalling

• Crew
  • Respect: +732
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2024, 05:15:14 PM »
Joe, June 19th and I still only see a partially functioning website for y'all. Hope you get everything up and running as soon as you can.
Peter Pfotenhauer