Author Topic: Got FlexTrack?  (Read 3068 times)

Dave V

• Crew
  • Foothills Farm Studios -- Dave's Model Railroading
  • Respect: +9266
Re: Got FlexTrack?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2022, 05:00:03 PM »

wm3798

• Crew
  • I like models. She likes antiques. Perfect!
  • Respect: +6415
    • Western Maryland Railway Western Lines
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2022, 06:37:22 PM »
I'm afraid whenever I work on a split level, I charge extra.  You'll need to throw in all of your bourbon, a steak dinner, and I'll still charge you $1800.

Those things are a pain in the a$$.

Lee
Rockin' It Old School

Lee Weldon www.wmrywesternlines.net

Spades

• Crew
  • Respect: +171
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2022, 12:17:23 PM »
+3
I think what we have here, at least in this thread, is a failure to accurately read the original post.  If you don't have any ME  Weathered Code 55 FlexTrack, then don't reply to the post.  I'm sure that others who may need Code 70 or Code 100 or whatever else was mentioned would be happy but those replies are not relevant.  Stay on the main and don't take the siding  :D

Doug

Doug

Love your modelling.  You put out a want add for free on a form of media that targets the right demographic but allows/enables a response from the reader.   If you don't like responses that address your inquiry to your exact standards.   Your best course of action is to take a peak or ignore the replies. like this one.

I have to work only part of the month.  Downside, sometimes I spend up to 14hrs in space smaller than a prison cell with another human.  I always tell myself.  "It's not about you. Though I'm not feeling it right now.  It can't last forever."

BCR751

• Crew
  • A.K.A. Mr. Goodenough
  • Respect: +161
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2022, 11:43:48 AM »
Doug

Love your modelling.  You put out a want add for free on a form of media that targets the right demographic but allows/enables a response from the reader.   If you don't like responses that address your inquiry to your exact standards.   Your best course of action is to take a peak or ignore the replies. like this one.

I have to work only part of the month.  Downside, sometimes I spend up to 14hrs in space smaller than a prison cell with another human.  I always tell myself.  "It's not about you. Though I'm not feeling it right now.  It can't last forever."

I have no idea what you're getting at with this so, as per your advice, I'll ignore the post.

Now, let's try this again.  Having exhausted all of the possibilities for obtaining some weathered Code 55 ME Flextrack, I'm giving up on that.  I'm now looking for 18 pieces of UNweathered ME Code 55 Flextrack.   I'm going to go back to the sources I tried the first time to see if they have any. If not, if anyone here has any they would be wiling to part with please let me know.  May be better to PM me rather that to start another s**t storm.

Doug

Spades

• Crew
  • Respect: +171
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2022, 02:06:06 PM »
I have no idea what you're getting at with this so, as per your advice, I'll ignore the post.

So you do understand.

Respectfully

G

Ed Kapuscinski

• Global Moderator
  • Crew
  • Head Kino
  • Respect: +9117
    • Conrail 1285
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2022, 03:38:01 PM »
I'm afraid whenever I work on a split level, I charge extra.  You'll need to throw in all of your bourbon, a steak dinner, and I'll still charge you $1800.

Those things are a pain in the a$$.

Lee

Lol, yes, yes they are.

Point353

• Crew
  • Respect: +761

BCR751

• Crew
  • A.K.A. Mr. Goodenough
  • Respect: +161

mark.hinds

• Crew
  • Respect: +64
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2022, 01:30:50 PM »
I had an outstanding order for ME N-scale code 55 unweathered flex track from last year.  Debbie just informed me today that they are (finally) making some.  Suggest you give her a call at 636-349-1112. 

MH

Jbub

• Crew
  • HP 9999
  • Respect: +582
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2022, 03:44:25 PM »
I wonder what the status is on the sale of the business?
"Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"

Darth Vader

mark.hinds

• Crew
  • Respect: +64
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2022, 04:54:19 PM »
+1
WRT the Micro Engineering N-scale code-55 unweathered flex track, my December order just arrived today for 54 sections, plus extra rail for making switches.  No flash on tie strips, based on quick inspection of one of them; will examine more carefully later. 

MH